Type your paragraph here.
Too Good to be True?
Some Landlords have initially said no to us as they can’t see where we would make our money, and experience has taught them how tough this industry can be!
As we said it’s a simple concept – this is how we do it;
• With all the benefits and guarantees we offer, we pay you a reduced rate.
• As you can see from the chart, you actually earn more at the end of the month.
• We become completely responsible for management, with all/any risks.
• The high end service we offer attracts slightly higher rents
• We collect the rent, pay you, pay the utilities
• Our profit is the difference. Simple
Our Guarantee to You
• You will ALWAYS get paid even if the property should be empty.
• Money will arrive in your bank account on the same day every month.
• We will never charge you any fees or commission.
• There will never be any sneaky ‘hidden’ or ‘unforeseen’ costs.
• We will take great care of your property.
• You will at last have a truly ‘Passive Income
When most of our landlords take advantage of our service and benefit from the service, we have found that they never leave us, and instead choose to extend their contracts over and over again. We work hard to consistently retain the best standards in all areas.
We are not like high street agents – in fact we couldn’t be more different! Can you imagine a high street agent offering to refurb your property or arranging a fortnightly cleaner or a gardener? We take such great care of the properties that they are often in better condition on the rare times that we are asked to return one to the owner!
How do we do it? Well for one thing, we don’t have the overheads most agents have.
In a Nutshell
We are offering a fairly simple deal. At a very basic level; We lease the property from you for 3 years + and become YOUR tenant. If needed, we bring the property up to the requirements of our customers – young professionals. We then rent the rooms on individual AST’s and take care of EVERYTHING. As WE are your tenants you will only ever have to deal with us.
When renting a property there are of course lots of variables to consider – as you can see from the chart above. Too many hidden costs eat away at your monthly profit. At the end of the day you ask yourself ‘why you are doing it?’
We start paying you your guaranteed rent as soon as the property is ready to let. This could be from the day we sign the lease or as soon as any refurb is carried out.